During all 2021 fall events, the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities will implement effective and mandatory safety protocols. As our fall conference locations will have varying state mandates, we will rely on each state’s current mandates, as well as the CDC standards and Marriott hotel policies to adhere to safety and social distancing requirements at the time of each event.
The following safety procedures, based on CDC recommendations will be in effect:
- Attendees will be required to affirm that they have been fully vaccinated or tested negative for Covid-19 within the 72 hours prior to departure to the conference. School Advisors will be responsible for verifying their delegation’s status before attending.
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask at all times in public spaces (other than while eating or performing on stage). Even if fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, please wear a mask indoors.
- All attendees will adhere to appropriate social distancing protocols, submit to possible temperature checks, and respect other’s personal space throughout the course of the conference.
- Attendees must STAY HOME if they feel ill, actively experience COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive with COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the conference dates. Contact APCA’s registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If an attendee begins to actively experience COVID-19 symptoms during the conference, they must self-quarantine immediately and notify APCA Staff.
By registering for and attending the 2021 Fall Regional Conferences, you agree to abide by, and engage in, the outlined health-and-safety conduct while attending the event. All attendees MUST sign that they have read and understand the Conference Duty of Care Agreement and Waiver prior to attending the conference.