Cheyenne Tyler Jacobs shines a light on what is not seen. As a black woman, she understands her experience as a sexual violence survivor is both different from others and far too common. Using a combination of storytelling, research data, and spoken word poetry, she highlights the unique challenges facing survivors of color that are passively overlooked, or actively ignored.
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Mental Health
- Women's Empowerment
CHEYENNE'S KEYNOTE PROGRAMS
- Twice as Hard: The Conversation We Need to be Having
- Decoding the Phrase “Just Be Nice”
- Building The Bridge to Maintaining Boundaries
If you have interest in this attraction/artist, please fill out this Attraction Interest form. This does NOT commit you to any purchase, but will simply relay an email to the agency. The agency will follow-up with you via email.