APCA VIRTUAL ENTERTAINMENT INFORMATION
VIRTUAL PASSES FOR SCHOOLS
Your Virtual Pass is your ticket to the following:
- Fall Virtual Programming Conference: September 22-24, 2020!
- Online Cooperative Buying for both virtual and in-person activities!
- Advisor Professional Development Institutes
- Student Workshops and Weekly Roundtables
- APCA Serves!™ Community Service Events
- APCA Regional Awards Ceremonies
- Non-stop communication and networking with your peers. Share documents, video chat at the push of a button, view presentations and workshops, post successes and challenges, and stay connected all semester long!
Offer good for schools only!
SCHOOL VIRTUAL PASS PRICING
MEMBER: $99/PER DELEGATE | NON-MEMBER: $289/PER DELEGATE
Register by clicking Registration button above.
ASSOCIATE PRICING & INFORMATION
FILL OUT SHOWCASE APPLICATION(S) AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
REGISTRATION FOR ASSOCIATES OPENS ON JULY 22, 2020 AT 12:00 AM EDT.
HOW DO VIRTUAL PASSES WORK?
Each person with a Virtual Pass will create their own profile in the APCA Community Workplace. You can follow each other, share best practices, and build and maintain an engaging network all year long. This platform is secure, extremely easy to use, and fun!
Your Virtual Pass is also your ticket to our 2020 Fall Virtual Campus Activities Conference, which features live showcases, cooperative buying for virtual and live acts, ed sessions and workshops, APCA Serves projects, Awards Competitions, Broadway Cares poster auctions, and much more! The conference is scheduled for 9/22/20-9/24/20, so mark your calendars!
With the Virtual Pass, you'll already be active and engaged when the conference begins. Join today!