ASSOCIATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Please join us for the 2022 National Campus Activities Planning Conference
Get Booked in the College Market!
Conference Dates: March 24-27, 2022.
(Conference check-in and welcome events begin on Wednesday, March 23. Full days of conference showcases and events are Thursday March 24 – Saturday March 26, with wrap-up concluding the conference on the morning of the 27th.)
Registration opens on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Showcase Acceptance & Placement will begin on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2021.
Step 1: Register (One Delegate minimum – fee required at time of Registration)
**READ BELOW FOR DETAILS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Step 2: Submit a showcase application for each showcasing act.
Showcase fees are due within 10 business days of acceptance. **READ BELOW FOR DETAILS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
PRICING AND DETAILS
One Delegate Fee and a minimum of one Booth are required to attend. Payment for one Delegate Fee is required at the time of Registration.
Delegate Fees: $329 prior to 2/18. $379 after 2/18.
Booth fees and Showcase fees are due after showcase approval and notification! Please remit payment within 10 business days of acceptance or showcase acceptance will be forfeited.
SHOWCASE OPTIONS & PRICING
Booth Fee: $799 (One Booth is Required for each Showcase)
Meal Showcase: $1,099
Non-Meal or Speaker Showcase: $899
2-Minute Pre-Recorded Showcase: $599
Roving Novelty: $499 – This is recommended for novelties that can be set up at the Exhibit Halls, during Registration hours, at Novelty Fairs, etc. (Booth Assistant Operator Pass available for $50)
Booth Demo: $299 – Exhibit Hall Only. Painters, Magicians, etc. may want to demo their act at their booth.
SHOWCASE & BOOTH ADD-ONS AVAILABLE
PLATINUM ADD-ON PACKAGE: $999 (Separate from conference Booth, Showcase, and Delegate fees. Limited number available. First come first served.)
- Your choice of a) an additional 5 minutes added on to one (1) NON-MEAL showcase, or b) a 2-minute pre-recorded showcase to be played during a meal showcase.
- Half-Page Ad in Conference Program
- Side Screen Ad (runs throughout conference)
- Preferred Booth Placement in Exhibit Hall
- Bag Drop (provided by artist – approval of item required by APCA)
DELEGATE PASSES: $329 prior to 2/18. $379 after 2/18.
- One Delegate Pass is Required and must be Purchased by Agent or Self-Repped Artist at the time of conference registration.
- Additional Delegate Passes may be requested and purchased for showcasing artists and their guests/spouses/assistants, etc.
- ONLY DELEGATES ARE ALLOWED TO EAT CONFERENCE MEALS AND ARE GIVEN ENTRY TO THE MEAL SHOWCASE BALLROOM.
- Showcasing Artists who do NOT purchase a Delegate Pass are ONLY allowed access to the Exhibit Hall and the Showcase Ballrooms on the same day as their Showcase. They must purchase a delegate pass to attend any other days during the conference.
THE HERSHEY LODGE:
325 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Hotel Rooms $189.00 + 11% tax (check in recommended on March 23)
Late Departures: Departures after 11:00 AM will be charged half the then-current room rate until 4:00 PM. After 4:00 PM, the full then-current room rate applies. Attendees may store their luggage at the front desk of the LODGE after checkout, if necessary. Early Departures: LODGE reserves the right to charge a $50.00 fee for all early departures. No Shows: LODGE will charge for one (1) night at the Group Rate, plus applicable taxes, for any no-shows (“No-Show Fee”). Cancellations: Any cancellation occurring less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged one night’s room and tax.
RESERVATIONS: Attendees will make their own reservations by dialing 1-855-729-3108 or by booking online through a dedicated online link created specifically for ASSOCIATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF CAMPUS ACTIVITIES. Attendees must identify themselves as part of ASSOCIATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF CAMPUS ACTIVITIES’s group and must provide their name, type of room, check-in and check-out dates and any special accommodation requests. LODGE will require a credit card deposit in the amount of one (1) night at the group rate plus applicable taxes at the time of booking.